Hello there,

At the moment I cannot fly as after loading a flightplan the blue line freezes about 60& of the way along.

yours sincerely

walter houston

Is this with all AC?

How are you generating your flight plan? Though the MSFS menu, or inside the AC, or importing from another source (like Little Nav Map)

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Through the normal departure and arrival usual places from the world map

Interesting....

Do you have any mods loaded?

And, have you rebooted? Rebooting solves a LOT of the problems that MSFS has.

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Same problem can't get past loading a flight or activity. Blue bar stops at about 80% and Task Manager shows MSFS not responding. I uninstalled MSFS and did a full reinstall except for Market Place Owned Packages. On my Internet it took 4 X 24 hours to complete. Still having the same problem. Is there anyway of finding out what is causing the issue as there is no message.

Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1 - Intel® Core™ i7-8700 CPU @ 3.2GHz 24.0GB RAM

Same problem can't get past loading a flight or activity. Blue bar stops at about 80% and Task Manager shows MSFS not responding. I uninstalled MSFS and did a full reinstall except for Market Place Owned Packages. On my Internet it took 4 X 24 hours to complete. Still having the same problem. Is there anyway of finding out what is causing the issue as there is no message.

Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1 - Intel® Core™ i7-8700 CPU @ 3.2GHz 24.0GB RAM

Wish I can help. Have you tried googling your problem?

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home