As Real As It Gets - Flight Simulator vs Real Life Landings in Ontario + Memory Lane

Great video compilation… Amazing how correct the Sim is as compared to RL.

I ought to remark for an entire web page or on how extraordinary the video is, however will simply make one observation.

GOOD JOB … and really wise – Shot from the proper facet of the aircraft via way of means of the passenger, even as the pilot focused on the flying , and now no longer the Videography !!

The view shape the Right seat takes a bit getting use to !!

Imagine 30 years later … MSFS 2050, after which searching again on MSFS2020 will appear as crude and primary as FS ninety five does now .

Nice comparisons on the video!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

@chrisjack123 Thanks very much! Yes, it will be very interesting to know if we won’t be able to tell the difference in another 20 or 30 years from now.

@rnglgdj and @pugilist2 Appreciate the comments!

@kingnorris Good point. We sure have come a long way! Thanks!

Nice compilation and it brought back memories for me as a log, long time flight sim enthusiast - thank you!

Tim

PS. Are you the same Doering family that owned at The Cottages at Port Stanton?

Thanks! Great to trigger great memories! No relation to the family with cottages at Port Stanton. Blue skies!