Greg Putz posted dl scenery

Roger Wensley

The most recent of Greg Putz's FS9 airports seems to be FMEE on the mountainous island of La Reunion, between Madagascar and Mauritius, in the Indian ocean. It's very well made and beautiful as well, especially in combination with the separate French made mesh and VFR scenery of the whole island.

Well done Greg and you can now add a new admirer to your list.

Kind regards and a big thanks for all the work which must have gone into the making of this beautiful airport.

Hans

Greg Putz's latest product seems to be the "Roland Garros" airport (FMEE) on the island of La Reunion in the Indian Ocean, between Madagascar and Mauritius. Very well made indeed and beautiful as well, especially in combination with the French made mesh and VFR scenery for this very mountainous island.

Just one comment though and that is that because the original name (Guillot) of this airport has now become "Roland Garros", the default file needs to be edited as well, otherwise there will be duplicate airports showing up in, e.g. the FSNav maps.

Anyway, Greg can now add a new admirer to his list and I expect that many more will follow.

Thanks very much for this beautiful freeware piece of work.

Kind regards.

Hans

Yes incredible scenery once again from Greg! A shame the France VFR La Reunion scenery isnt available any more as it would look fantastic I'm sure.

Awesome job!!

Sydney, Auckland... wink wink, nudge nudge. :p

How about offering up some tangible assets. Perhaps he will take the bait. wink wink, nudge nudge :p

The scenery by Greg is the best freeware I use and have ever seen. On top of that I put it up there with Payware sceneries I have from various sources. I get a kick out of flying into Ywg and having a far better scenery than Ywg in Ms2020. The painstaking detail he put into that scenery is amazing.

Thanks for the kind remarks.

I received permission to bundle FMEE with the Reunion island scenery. Unfortunately the scenery is now too large to upload directly so it has to be done through the flightsim.com ftp site. That ftp site seems to be down and has been at least for a few weeks given comments on the upload page. So far no response from the library managers but it is summer so maybe they are away. Sorry chaps, for the time being might not be able to post the bundled scenery here.

My spouse says I should be getting something tangible from the hours I spend making airports! Happy to share and thanks is all I require.

Hi Greg, your generosity and talent know no bounds. thank you for everything you have contributed. Much appreciated as i'm sure you know. Regards, David
Corsair 4000X RGB Mid-Tower ATX, CORSAIR RMx Series (2021) RM650x, GIGABYTE B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2 Gaming Motherboard , AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core/16-Thread 3.8GHz base, 4.7GHz, GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 GAMING OC 8G, CORSAIR H115i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler, CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro SL 32GB (2x16GB)