Throttle Issues

btbenoit

I haven't flown FS2004 in a while, and when I flew the other night, I having my planes go to full throttle then back to low throttle, then full throttle seconds apart by itself when it is on the runway before take off. This game has been installed on my PC for many years. I also just installed it on my laptop and copied over the files from my PC and it is doing the same thing.

Thanks

Wild guess; you've got two physical controls for the throttle position (for example, a throttle quadrant and also a joystick with a built-in throttle). The sim is unable to decide which you're really using and will randomly switch between one and the other.

Solution is to deactivate one of them.

It happened to me and drove me crazy till I figured it out.

Nadlzfw

Wild guess; you've got two physical controls for the throttle position (for example, a throttle quadrant and also a joystick with a built-in throttle). The sim is unable to decide which you're really using and will randomly switch between one and the other.

Solution is to deactivate one of them.

It happened to me and drove me crazy till I figured it out.

Nadlzfw

LOL, Can you tell me how to deactivate one of them.

Or, within the sim:

options/controls/assignments; then under the tab 'joystick axes', in the drop down box in the upper right, select the physical controller to be changed, and in 'assignment list', find 'throttle axis', highlight it and change the axis from whatever it is to nothing.

Nadlzfw

What is Fsuipc??

In simple terms FSUIPC allows external applications to access many of the Microsoft Flight Simulator internal variables from simple data like pitch, roll, altitude and heading right through to weather and acceleration values. Choose the version for your sim.