ENVTEX - ENVSHADE - Struggling with software install

KIAH26L

Hi,

I have been struggling with ENVTEX / ENVSHADE for over a week, now. I installed, removed and reinstalled the software a few times and there appears to be (always) something that does not get installed or that is installed incorrectly. When I use the product to select the settings, the system issues a notice that a file (doesn't say which file) is missing. In the immature TOGA Projects forum, I see others complaining about the same problem and I wonder if the software is just buggy and perhaps not entirely complete. They charge for a product and run. TOGA Projects does not answer any of these questions in their forum, customer support is non-existent. Many replies in their forum are not even related to their software, you'll find answers from people offering ads and sending links to who knows what. Their install instructions are very confusing and I wonder if someone has an idea of how to install their software properly and avoid all of these notices. Thanks!

Edited by KIAH26L
clarifications

Hi,

I have been struggling with ENVTEX / ENVSHADE for over a week, now. I installed, removed and reinstalled the software a few times and there appears to be (always) something that does not get installed or that is installed incorrectly. When I use the product to select the settings, the system issues a notice that a file (doesn't say which file) is missing. In the immature TOGA Projects forum, I see others complaining about the same problem and I wonder if the software is just buggy and perhaps not entirely complete. They charge for a product and run. TOGA Projects does not answer any of these questions in their forum, customer support is non-existent. Many replies in their forum are not even related to their software, you'll find answers from people offering ads and sending links to who knows what. Their install instructions are very confusing and I wonder if someone has an idea of how to install their software properly and avoid all of these notices. Thanks!

What version of P3d are you running?