Virtual airlines for newbies

micchon

So, I've done some googling. Couldn't find much information, maybe because it's a niche of a niche of a niche ahah, could be!

So I decided to make a post here, maybe I'll have more luck ^^

I'm a newbie. I'm doing the tutorials and watching videos, I can get an aircraft airborne and land...sometimes. But I'll get there, eventually ahah!

And everything's better with other people, in a way. So I was wondering, is there a virtual airline or something like it for newbies specifically, or that's very newbie friendly? Nothing like learning and flying with other people, they can correct your mistakes and give guidance better than any tutorial would, and gives a sense of purpose to the flights that they would otherwise lack

• 3 weeks later...

Hey micchon,

I'm Mathew, CEO of Vision Air Virtual. It's a new virtual airline looking for some support to get started. We haven't started flying yet, but we are accepting applications. The whole idea is that everyone is catered for, newbies, experienced flyers and anyone in-between. You can fly what you want, where you want, when you want.

Have a look here for more info: https://bit.ly/visionairvirtual

We'll be releasing a Pilot Handbook soon, but in the meantime, feel free to join another airline, we allow you to fly for us as well as anyone else you choose ;)