Douglas DC-3 Over Bern!

It's default FS9 I think.

I've been to Bern, and it does not even remotely look like this (same as Kopenhagen in one of your other threads).

Maybe it's an idea to have a look here: https://www.freewarescenery.com/

tons of nice freeware scenery, and some excellent new cloud textures as well, FS9 can actually look quite nice.

Slapping paint on flightsim models

you'll find all my FSX/P3D repaints here and all my MSFS repaints here.

And while everyone else added their 2 cents in, try another view, the rear end of an aircraft is not something to showcase. Try another view and expand the pic with the "+" key, if need be! change views with the the 7,8,9,4,6,1,2,3 key then expand with the "+" key. I realize you are running FS2004, but others out there are running the same and getting better results! JMHO!:rolleyes:

Rick :cool:

Everyone is certainly free to publish their screenshots as they wish.

However, it would be desirable if the posts represent real information values. Because FS9 in particular is exposed to an outrageous cut-throat competition, sometimes even 'demonization'. One should not unintentionally encourage these tendencies. We should do everything to keep FS9 alive and still interesting and fascinating!

Bernard

Chris - Some good suggestions here if your sim rig and graphics set up can handle them. A variety of views besides from the rear would be welcome.

That said - do it your way. I've always enjoyed your shots and frequent posts of many different kinds of aircraft. Keep them coming!

Chris - You'll do just fine. I got my PPL decades ago, and now that I don't use it anymore, I went to flight simming. When I took on the task of learning how to post pics on here, I swore that it was easier to learn how to fly than to learn how to post pics on here.

I would jump right in there to help you, but I am running FSX, so I don't know if the steps are the same for FS2004/FS9. Let's see what anyone else has to offer!

Good luck, things really shouldn't be this difficult, but they are, at least, until you learn them!:rolleyes:

Rick :cool: