Has anyone tried the Milviz Cessna 310R aircraft? I just purchased it yesterday and have flown it twice. Two take offs and two landings. It taxi's very nice and takes off straight down the runway with very little rudder use (unlike other stock MSFS aircraft). It is pretty twitchy on approach and landings, however. But it flies nice. There are options for the avionics. The default MSFS avionics and two that must be downloaded and installed. There is a free version of the GTN750 with limited functionality from PMS50 which you can purchase a yearly subscription for the full functions. And the TDS GTN750XI for a one time purchase. Has anyone used either of these? And which one would you recommend?

Regards

Kevin

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Motherboard, I9-10900K 5.1 Ghz, 64 GB 3200 DDR4 Ram, Nvidia RTX 4080 16GB V-Ram, 1 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For Windows 11, 2 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For MSFS, 850W P/S, HP Reverb G2 VR Headset, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit, Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals.

I don't have the 310, but I do use the freeware PMS50 GTN750 in other aircraft. The paid version allows you to program a flight plan directly into the GTN750, but I find the World Map flight planner is all I need.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Thanks Tim. I will try that one.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Motherboard, I9-10900K 5.1 Ghz, 64 GB 3200 DDR4 Ram, Nvidia RTX 4080 16GB V-Ram, 1 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For Windows 11, 2 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For MSFS, 850W P/S, HP Reverb G2 VR Headset, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit, Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals.