Unable to download, install world update V, Nordics

While in the marketplace downloading World Update X features yesterday, I noticed that I'd never downloaded previous Italy/Spain update and the earlier Nordics update. I downloaded Italy and Spain, no problem. But I couldn't download the Nordics update, or I should say, MSFS refused to download it. I don't have a clue why it wouldn't. Does anybody here have one?
HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

I had the same problem with Nordics.But with repeated tries with download it finally completed the download and install.Try closing pc down and try again.

Thanks. I wonder which time will be the charm. :-)

HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

Thanks. I wonder which time will be the charm. :-)

If you haven't got it to work yet, try shutting down the Sim and then restart the computer.

This did it for me.

Hal

Alienware Aurora R13, I7-12700KF, 16g DDR5 4400 memory, 256g NVMe boot drive, 1 - 2t NVMe m.2 drive for Apps, 2 - 1t SSD for Data, GeForce RTX 3080 TI 12g, Windows 11 Pro.

Some of the World Updates require the latest version of Windows 10 or 11. My W10 updated yesterday before I opened MSFS. A reboot may have been needed to finish your Windows update?
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

I noticed the same while loading the latest World Update X yesterday. Took a couple tries to finish the WU X download, suspect uSoft server problems since it told me a couple times I was disconnected from the internet, then reconnected. Once WU X finished loading, the Nordic WU 5 loaded quickly.

I could not download Nordics either, otherwise the download of update X went without a problem. When I booted up my PC the following day, I noticed an update for Win11 was there and MSFS failed to open twice . An error message, that I had never seen before with MSFS, was displayed. I updated Win 11, and then had no problem both opening MSFS and updating Nordics. The update to Win 11 was the problem.

Windows 11, GeForce GTX 1660ti; 3.60 gigahertz AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core; Kingston SA2000M81000G SSD; 16 gb RAM; CH yoke; Saitek pedals; Three monitors; TrackIR 3.