Flight Plans

Jive1

When preparing a flight plan, it comes down to indicating as much correct variable data as possible that may be of interest on the planned flight, in order to make the flight run correctly, even with autopilot landing

One part of the procedure is not clear to me, and up to now I have not been able to solve it: how does one perfectly match the data of the descent with the data to achieve a perfect touchdown. In other words, if for example the flight line is North-South, but at the arriving airport it appears, due to weather conditions or because suddenly other instructions are given, that the touche-down must be done in the direction East-West.

How does one indicate in the flight plan to be drawn up for MSFS2020 a perfect transition in of the fall Is there a program for this or how is the flight plan drawn up there?

A flight plan gets you from point A to point B. It is up to the pilot in charge to make adjustments to the plan as the flight is being flown. Remember, that a flight plan is just that, a plan, and plans are modified all the time, in the air, based on real world conditions.
http://www.air-source.us/images/sigs/000219_195_jimskorna.png

When preparing a flight plan, it comes down to indicating as much correct variable data as possible that may be of interest on the planned flight, in order to make the flight run correctly, even with autopilot landing

One part of the procedure is not clear to me, and up to now I have not been able to solve it: how does one perfectly match the data of the descent with the data to achieve a perfect touchdown. In other words, if for example the flight line is North-South, but at the arriving airport it appears, due to weather conditions or because suddenly other instructions are given, that the touche-down must be done in the direction East-West.

How does one indicate in the flight plan to be drawn up for MSFS2020 a perfect transition in of the fall Is there a program for this or how is the flight plan drawn up there?

You don't make the decision until close to the destination, then obey it. You don't enter the runway until you have weather settings and intentions made clear by ATC.