DA62 world flight

endros

I started a world flight in a DA62 a few months ago. My plan was to visit every continent if possible. I’ve currently went from England-Scottish Highlands-Faroe Islands-Iceland-Greenland-Canada-Multiple Stops down the west coast US and now I’m in the Bahamas. I haven’t been on for a few months and I’m itching to get back into it. I’ll need to go down South America. I was wondering if it’s possible to get to Antarctica in a DA62? Has anybody crossed the pond to get there in one? I know there’s some islands next to it which one has an airport but I’m not sure if it’s registered on MSFS. My plan is to go back up South America then to Alaska then I wanna cross the pacific and island hop. It’s just there’s huuuge leg over to Japan. So I’ll have to go thru Russia. I’d be curious to know others flight plans. I’m not after doing it in record time. So don’t mind going out my way to visit other places. It’s just an 8hour leg isn’t possible. Unless I make good good friends with AP and leave it all day haha. The longest flight I’ve done is around 4 hours from Greenland to Canada.

I started a world flight in a DA62 a few months ago. My plan was to visit every continent if possible. I’ve currently went from England-Scottish Highlands-Faroe Islands-Iceland-Greenland-Canada-Multiple Stops down the west coast US and now I’m in the Bahamas. I haven’t been on for a few months and I’m itching to get back into it. I’ll need to go down South America. I was wondering if it’s possible to get to Antarctica in a DA62? Has anybody crossed the pond to get there in one? I know there’s some islands next to it which one has an airport but I’m not sure if it’s registered on MSFS. My plan is to go back up South America then to Alaska then I wanna cross the pacific and island hop. It’s just there’s huuuge leg over to Japan. So I’ll have to go thru Russia. I’d be curious to know others flight plans. I’m not after doing it in record time. So don’t mind going out my way to visit other places. It’s just an 8hour leg isn’t possible. Unless I make good good friends with AP and leave it all day haha. The longest flight I’ve done is around 4 hours from Greenland to Canada.

A DA-62 can cross the GIUK gap to N America. From there to wherever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RvgHLvIG88.

I started a world flight in a DA62 a few months ago. My plan was to visit every continent if possible. I’ve currently went from England-Scottish Highlands-Faroe Islands-Iceland-Greenland-Canada-Multiple Stops down the west coast US and now I’m in the Bahamas. I haven’t been on for a few months and I’m itching to get back into it. I’ll need to go down South America. I was wondering if it’s possible to get to Antarctica in a DA62? Has anybody crossed the pond to get there in one? I know there’s some islands next to it which one has an airport but I’m not sure if it’s registered on MSFS. My plan is to go back up South America then to Alaska then I wanna cross the pacific and island hop. It’s just there’s huuuge leg over to Japan. So I’ll have to go thru Russia. I’d be curious to know others flight plans . I’m not after doing it in record time https://speedtest.vet/. So don’t mind going out my way to visit other places. It’s just an 8hour leg isn’t possible. Unless I make good good friends with AP and leave it all day haha. The longest flight I’ve done is around 4 hours from Greenland to Canada.

I got this

I cannot send you a direct message. I have been around the globe in a Cessna 172 (MSFS 2020) but not quite finished yet of the whole planned trip.

You can search my username on YouTube and Twitch to get contact information if you would like some assistance.

Hal

Alienware Aurora R13, I7-12700KF, 16g DDR5 4400 memory, 256g NVMe boot drive, 1 - 2t NVMe m.2 drive for Apps, 2 - 1t SSD for Data, GeForce RTX 3080 TI 12g, Windows 11 Pro.

I started a world flight in a DA62 a few months ago. My plan was to visit every continent if possible. I’ve currently went from England-Scottish Highlands-Faroe Islands-Iceland-Greenland-Canada-Multiple Stops down the west coast US and now I’m in the Bahamas. I haven’t been on for a few months and I’m itching to get back into it. I’ll need to go down South America. I was wondering if it’s possible to get to Antarctica in a DA62? Has anybody crossed the pond to get there in one? I know there’s some islands next to it which one has an airport but I’m not sure if it’s registered on MSFS. My plan is to go back up South America then to Alaska then I wanna cross the pacific and island hop. It’s just there’s huuuge leg over to Japan. So I’ll have to go thru Russia. I’d be curious to know others flight plans. I’m not after https://1921681254.mx/ doing it in record time. So don’t mind going out my way to visit other places. It’s just an 8hour leg isn’t possible. Unless I make good good friends with AP and leave it all day haha. The longest flight I’ve done is around 4 hours from Greenland to Canada.

I got this,..