Canadian and Alaska scenery buildings for use in MSFS

I have posted on flightsim 610 airfields and float bases. Not all of them are in Canada or Alaska, but the majority are and contain the buildings that actually exist there in real life. All my scenery posts are for FS9, but if there is an energetic individual or a company that would like to transform and use the buildings to replace the imaginary ones in use in MSFS then I would be interested to hear from them. My email is now rogwens@gmail.com

Many might enjoy them if someone, a company or a group of people, actually take on the project for MSFS. I am not going to do it as I do not even have MSFS. All the versions of flight simulator from Microsoft have been the same; scenery to flyover and then no reality when you land.

Many might enjoy them if someone, a company or a group of people, actually take on the project for MSFS. I am not going to do it as I do not even have MSFS. All the versions of flight simulator from Microsoft have been the same; scenery to flyover and then no reality when you land.

Ummm, I am honestly a bit confused. You mentioned all Flight Sims have been the same, scenery to fly over (yea, that is true, but in MSFS I can now identify my house, I can see the blue roof of my place of employment (Owner got the roof cheap, lol)

No reality when you land-this one really has me scratching my head, what are you expecting, to pull up to a parking spot in your GA plane, and have someone come out, put down wheel chocks (or whatever you call them), and then walk into a terminal? For me, I am happy that I have learned how to use ILS, put it on autopilot and just enjoy looking at the scenery. (yes, that is what I do, go 1000-2000 feet AGL up, put the AP on and then just look around in VR). When I land, I land, I exit the sim.

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

At most airfields or airports there are, in MSFS, some form of buildings, but these are not replicas of the buildings that actually exist there in real life. Go to Rockcliffe and look at the clubhouse, for instance. Then look at the screenshots of my Rockcliffe post for FS9. If you are happy with what you have then fine, everyone can have their own opinion.

At most airfields or airports there are, in MSFS, some form of buildings, but these are not replicas of the buildings that actually exist there in real life. Go to Rockcliffe and look at the clubhouse, for instance. Then look at the screenshots of my Rockcliffe post for FS9. If you are happy with what you have then fine, everyone can have their own opinion.

The difference with MSFS, in comparison to all earlier sims, is that the satellite imagery places all buildings in the correct position with the correct footprint and height. Thus cities, neighborhoods, and streets appear as they should (albeit with textures that may not be accurate). This is novel, ground-breaking, and allows real-world navigation -- not possible before.

Edited by cobalt