Surclaro disappointment

chiastra

Good afternoon

some days ago I saw that Surclaro web-site is not more free,but pay. Moreover is mandatory bitcoin payment. Luckily there are always flightsim and avsim

Ciao

Andrea :)

Surclaro is/was a waste of time. Now it's a waste of money as well? Even funny money (last time I looked I don't think Bitcoin is legal tender...)

Surclaro is/was a waste of time. Now it's a waste of money as well? Even funny money (last time I looked I don't think Bitcoin is legal tender...)

You're absolutely right. However, it unfortnately remain one of the last sites where you might be able to find still older sceneries or aircraft. Just one example: find somewhere else a RAF Tangmere scenery. To pay there or to pay elsewhere, at least it make any diference. So what?

Bernard

You're absolutely right. However, it unfortnately remain one of the last sites where you might be able to find still older sceneries or aircraft. Just one example: find somewhere else a RAF Tangmere scenery. To pay there or to pay elsewhere, at least it make any diference. So what?

Bernard

tangmere.zip In the file Library here!

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️