Shupe FSX Beech 18 converted to msfs2020 - Engines won't start

Might take a bit of expertise, as you'd need someone familiar with aircraft systems as modelled in both FSX and MSFS, or they won't catch whatever is missing, to keep the aircraft going. It might be a simple or easy fix, but my advice is to do a very deep dive for forum topics:

"FSX conversion MSFS engines" and see what results come up... someone probably identified the issue already... but finding that documentation, and hoping that it works for your particular case, that could be difficult!!

FSX is well known because really it's a minor evolutionary step from FS2004, from 2002, from 2000 and earlier... but MSFS is a few giant leaps away from all that... knowing how to "fix" this for the new sim is not that common yet.

If you know who did the conversion you might ask them? Or was this a D.I.Y effort?

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

Well then, I guess you can't complain too loudly at the person who did the work..:)

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

• 2 weeks later...