Any sims that will run on a Chromebook?

LoveAir

I don't think you can download any program (app) to a Chromebook- everything HAS to be done online, as I understand it, so you'd only have a sim available if it is strictly online. You could check out Google Earth in its sim mode, if you can run it at all.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

It's possible to install Steam to a Chromebook, and then run some games with Linux support that way. However, Chromebooks are very under powered for most games, including flight sims. You could use the Steam streaming feature to play games installed on another computer over your local network, but this isn't going to work if you aren't at home.

Another option would be Google's Stadia game streaming service (think Netflix for games). Not sure what sims it has, and it is a subscription service.

https://stadia.google.com/

I don't think you can download any program (app) to a Chromebook- everything HAS to be done online, as I understand it, so you'd only have a sim available if it is strictly online. You could check out Google Earth in its sim mode, if you can run it at all.

It depends a bit on the Chromebook, but it is possible to install Android apps and games as well as Linux programs.