Latest Update Unacceptable.

I'll keep this short and sweet.

ASOBO, many of us have had a significant drop in frames after the latest mandatory update. This is not acceptable.:mad:

Thank you.

Intel Core i7 3930K 3.2 GHz, 16GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, Windows 10

I don't think Asobo reads THIS web board? You might want to post this at the Zendesk?

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

Of course they don't but FS users do. Or are you gonna tell me "MSFS users don't read THIS web board"? The point is to hopefully get the message rolling, to reach out to others who may have this issue with the update. That's how these things work.

As you wish.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

Just curious, are you comparing performance in the same scenery areas? I have not noticed anything much different, but I usually fly in the frame friendly middle of North America. If I suddenly went to Rome and compared those frame rates to KFMZ, I would see a huge difference.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Same area where I always fly. Although I would frequently fly in a dense area like Chicago with smooth frames (25-30) and now it's just choppy as a Charlie Chaplin film in VHS on a bus to Ecuador.

Just curious, are you comparing performance in the same scenery areas? I have not noticed anything much different, but I usually fly in the frame friendly middle of North America. If I suddenly went to Rome and compared those frame rates to KFMZ, I would see a huge difference.

Before the update I was getting 25-30 FPS in the KJAX area (home town). Now, I am getting 12-15 FPS. I've turned down just about everything. I know I don't have the greatest GPU (can't afford $1800 for one), but there is a difference since the update.

Edit-this is in VR 25-30 prior to the update, now 12-15 post update in VR

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Wow! Some of you have actually managed to download and install the update. No such luck for me since i can't even start MSFS now. I just get an error message.

I might add that I didn't have enough space on my FS2020 dedicated 500GB SSD, so I removed a folder called STANDBY (100GB) from the Official folder. Could this be my problem?