310R vs C-414A Advice Requested

Hi there: I am asking the community for advice. I want to purchase either the Milviz 310R or the Flightsimware C-414. My experience flying twin engine aircraft in the simulator is minimal, so if some of you who own one or the other of these planes could give me some advice on which would be best both from a learning perspective and an "enjoyment" factor I would sure appreciate it! Thanks!

Steve in Kansas

7 Miles NW of KGCK

Both are high-quality add-ons and in the same price range.

The C414 is still in Beta and the systems and FD's aren't finished yet, whereas the 310R is finished to a very high standard all-round.

On the other hand, the C414 flies higher and faster than the 310R which some simmers prefer, and they don't mind the regular updates.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I have read that the 310 has excessive "pull" to the left and the autopilot is almost a necessity in order to control the plane. Has anyone here experienced this? Thanks again...

There is no excessive pull to the left. It is an aircraft with the best flight dynamics in the the sim to date.

I devoted my last video on how to fly the 310 in great detail. I think you will find it very useful. Check out my signature for the video.

I have read that the 310 has excessive "pull" to the left and the autopilot is almost a necessity in order to control the plane. Has anyone here experienced this? Thanks again...

There is no excessive pull to the left. It is an aircraft with the best flight dynamics in the the sim to date.

I devoted my last video on how to fly the 310 in great detail. I think you will find it very useful. Check out my signature for the video.

I don't have the new sim, but the MilViz 310 for P3D/FSX had an unacceptable left turning tendency (didn't need autopilot, but it wasn't right), which a twin (including the real world 310, Baron, Aztec, etc.) does not have, even though they insisted that it was based on real world behavior (but not like any plane I ever flew). A friend of mine (now deceased) figured out how to fix it so that it behaved correctly, modifying both the .air file and the aircraft.cfg file. Otherwise, it was an extremely well done aircraft.

If they replicated that in 2020 I'd not want it, but if not it could be an excellent buy.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!