Download the upgrade IX

I have a regular copy on ten dvd of flight simulator 2020, standard edition as a present of my parents .

Today I wish download upgrade IX, Italy and Malta, but I am not able to do, because in main menu of the game the shop is “not disposable now” and in Microsoft Store there is not the upgrade.

Why happens that? There is a way of download the upgrade?

Thanks for your help

giorda35

I have a regular copy on ten dvd of flight simulator 2020, standard edition as a present of my parents .

Today I wish download upgrade IX, Italy and Malta, but I am not able to do, because in main menu of the game the shop is “not disposable now” and in Microsoft Store there is not the upgrade.

Why happens that? There is a way of download the upgrade?

Thanks for your help

giorda35

I would log out of the game, log out of MS Store store, reboot, log back into MS Store, which should also log you into the sim, relaunch the sim and hopefully that will fix the problem

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

I would do as David has suggested.

When you launch the sim, you should be prompted by the update screen and it wont go any further until you update. When it's done & the sim is ready to play.. click on Marketplace and download the Italy world update.

regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles