Thread: Electrical Systems Suddenly Turn Off!!!!!

Default Electrical Systems Suddenly Turn Off!!!!!

This is happening now on my flights. Any reason why? Anyone else experiencing this? Anyway to fix it? Its getting irritating though, that's for sure. Any thoughts, theories or remedies? Thanks in advance - yes, everything is turned on properly, its the default Citation Longitude.

Is there a possibility that your starters are left on and draining the battery?
    Mr Zippy Sent from my keyboard using "Whackamole", NudgeAKey + 2 Fingers

No flight Sim installed until I get a new computer.

Quote Originally Posted by RI_Red View Post
    This is happening now on my flights. Any reason why? Anyone else experiencing this? Anyway to fix it? Its getting irritating though, that's for sure. Any thoughts, theories or remedies? Thanks in advance - yes, everything is turned on properly, its the default Citation Longitude.

Below the screen in front of the yoke are the Left and Right Generator switches, both should be on after engine start.
    Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."
    Xbox Series X and a big smile! Gigabyte Aorus GA-Z270X-Gaming 7, Intel i5-7600k 3.80GHz, NZXT X62 Kraken, 32Gb Corsair DDR4 3000, 2x 2TB Samsung Hybrid SSD's, LG DVDRW, NVidia RTX2060 6Gb, CH Yoke & Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Win 10 Pro x64

Quote Originally Posted by tiger1962 View Post
    Below the screen in front of the yoke are the Left and Right Generator switches, both should be on after engine start.
    They are switched on, I checked and double checked, and this still happens!

If this is the default Longitude, Dakfly's Longitude Mod on flightsim.to fixes this and many other issues.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk
    Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."
    Xbox Series X and a big smile! Gigabyte Aorus GA-Z270X-Gaming 7, Intel i5-7600k 3.80GHz, NZXT X62 Kraken, 32Gb Corsair DDR4 3000, 2x 2TB Samsung Hybrid SSD's, LG DVDRW, NVidia RTX2060 6Gb, CH Yoke & Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Win 10 Pro x64

If this is the default Longitude, Dakfly's Longitude Mod on flightsim.to fixes this and many other issues.

Going to go look for that right now - thanks for that suggestion - so it IS something with the default Longitude. GO FIGURE!

Quote Originally Posted by mrzippy View Post
    Is there a possibility that your starters are left on and draining the battery?
    No sir, I believe they are not.

I had downloaded the mod, and installed it. Now I have THIS

for my Longitude selections. The only thing is, do I have to choose the FDE Fix version to fly it, or can I choose any of my installed liveries or do I have to do modifications to dson or json files for my liveries to work with the new version? That's where its getting confusing now....

Quote Originally Posted by RI_Red View Post
    They are switched on, I checked and double checked, and this still happens!
    Tim - nail on the head! That was the issue come to find out, they were in fact off, and its fixed now. Did a complete flight tonight. Thank you sir.