Propellers appearing as black discs

I've installed the file awvatr42.zip, which is an Air Wales FS2004 repaint of the Germanwings ATR42.

I had this installed about 8 years ago and had no problems. However, now, after reinstalling the propellers are showing merely as black discs when running. Any idea why this should be?

Many thanks.

I've installed the file awvatr42.zip, which is an Air Wales FS2004 repaint of the Germanwings ATR42.

I had this installed about 8 years ago and had no problems. However, now, after reinstalling the propellers are showing merely as black discs when running. Any idea why this should be?

Many thanks.

Because it's an older FS plane and you need to use the black disc prop fix for FSX.

http://www.air-source.us/images/sigs/000219_195_jimskorna.png

Missing or incompatible prop textures; this an FS2004 repaint of Aerosoft's Eurowings ATR42 for FS2002 - is there an FS2004 and/or FSX patch for this aircraft?

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64