No more download possible from file library

oglitsch

Since yesterday, some users are no longer able to download from the file library. The following error message appears: "The requested URL /download.php was not found on this server." I have tried with different browsers and different settings, but without success. But I know that not everyone is affected by this problem. What could be the reason?

Since yesterday, some users are no longer able to download from the file library. The following error message appears: "The requested URL /download.php was not found on this server." I have tried with different browsers and different settings, but without success. But I know that not everyone is affected by this problem. What could be the reason?

Yesterday morning I was unable to get on Flightsim.com AT ALL. Eventually the site did come back up (heck, I'm posting on it now, lol), so perhaps some of the features of the site were/are still down. I suspect they will get the entire site up and running :)

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

I was looking for:

fs2004interface-pack2.zip

but get:

No Search Results

No Files matched your search criteria.

still same issue with library?

or has that file simply been withdrawn?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On the subject of issues with downloading files, I am now having constant issues with downloads failing to complete, in addition to upon attempting to restart the download, I get and error which says that I have exceeded my free 2x downloads at a time limit, even though I am only trying to download one file. :(