May god help me with the posky 777

AronIC

unknown.png

Help me, please, i don't even know what else to do, i manually edited a lot of time the aircraft CFG, i tried to change the gauges for the ones on POSKY web, and from other packages, i am just tired of it, and it is always like this, i just want to fly my favorite plane and thos happens either on FSX or P3D, cockpit just flickers, i can't press anything, the aircraft is just like bouncing, i have been like an entire week trying to find a fix and neither worked, my SimConnects,my vcredist and any other thing are properlly installed and every other aircraft works fine,the FS9 dll is also there,i am tired

unknown.png

Andres - Your profile says you just joined this forum today, and now you are having all these problems?

What was the last thing you did before seeing all these problems? I had a weird thing happen last month, found I had let my fat fingers add a letter "p" to one of the entries on the aircraft.cfg , aircraft was like a bucking bronco!! Could be something that simple, but who knows, you will have to trace your moves backwards to what you were doing just before all the problems jumped up at you!

Good luck! If you want to print the aircraft.cfg out, I, along with some of the other members, will be able to closely look at it to see if we see any problems with it.

And, you won't be getting God's help on this forum for sure!

Rick :cool:

Edited by Downwind66

Is not something I had done, since I installed it came like that, not only in that package, I tried several of packages and it was the same problem, now I start to think it is something related to the simulator or even my system files, but I don’t know what can it be,since it happens either on FSX, FSX SE And P3D

Andres - Sometimes you reach a point where you have to say, "Enough is enough!" and move on to another B777. Plenty of them on this site that won't put you thru the agony you are going thru!

Just a thought..................... Not enough pieces to the puzzle to figure this one out.

mrzippy is about your best "go to guy," but even he isn't getting much information from you! :rolleyes:

Good luck and don't let this one download offering get the best of you! Like I suggested, move on to another!

Rick :cool::cool:

The line that mentions "Gauge Recovery?"

Scroll down further to the comments by everyone who tried it! They seem to be saying the same thing that the OP is.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Sorry Charlie, still don't see the comments, but still, sounds like he will continue to chase this problem trying to get his download to work! May never work, he needs to move on to another download! Not worth the worry!

Have a nice evening stay safe out there!

Rick :cool::cool:

Nah, i tried several downloads from different websites, neither the manual install ones worked, every other aircraft works fine and it appears there is not much people that got this problem, i have seen only one guy that had this problem too, and it seems nobody helped him too much

• 4 months later...
I mean, my problem has never been a gauges issue, my main problem is that all the gauges are FUNCTIONAL, but they always seem to look like the first image i did post at the beggining of the thread, i am using right now FSX Acceleration, and it seems to work fine, but whenever i do try it with P3D or FSX Steam, it just looks like that, like if the gauges where cut off