Uninstalling flight simulator

An year ago I buied the standard edition of fs2020. Due to a my mistake, the installation presents several misfunctions. I am not able to install any mod and yesterday I was not able to stop a push back, so I would prefer uninstall all and reinstall flight simulator. I know of several diffucultites for the registration. It is possible, in some manner, to reinstall it without buyng a new Flight simulator? I am using a pc with Windows10.

Many thanks and, please, excuse my poor English .

giorda35

Hi,

I presume you know you shift+P (should) stop pushback? Of course you should be able to request it via the ATC too.

If you do want to uninstall.. then yes, it’s an easy process, albeit a long one. I have done it many times. You don’t need to buy it again.

This might help..

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016107019-Microsoft-Store-version-How-to-repair-or-remove-and-do-a-clean-install-of-Microsoft-Flight-Simulator

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

No problem. Hope it all goes ok.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Uninstalling MSFS literally takes 2 seconds. It's only an app. Then you just go into the Microsoft Store and reinstall it.

That is correct. However, the reinstalling is what TAKES the longest!! For me, even at high speeds, it takes 10-12 hours to reinstall. That is why I don't like to reinstall.

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality