A Cat is on the prowl...

Very nice!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The next update from Phil:

Here's the pilot's right side switch console. There is another panel behind it which I'm doing next, this has the arrestor hook and wingfold controls on it, plus the hand hyd. pump lever will be added between the seat and the console. Please note, these pics are from 3D Studio Max and so the parts shown will look a whole lot better in the game when PBR materials are added, so the switches will be shiny metallic and the knobs shiny plastic etc.

Tigercat VC progress_08.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

"Hi Sean,

attached shows latest work on the Tigercat cockpit. Stick and pedals now done. I'll attempt to use mesh animation for the flexible parts like the stick gaiter and pedal hoses, not sure yet how this is done in XP though. Next up will be the lower instrument panels, left, center and right.

Regards,

Phil"

Tigercat VC progress_10.jpg

Tigercat VC progress_11.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

More progress...

Hi Sean,

Here's some WIP pics of the VC in XP. Mostly done, just need to animate the gauge needles and a few little things. There is no gunsight glass, the reticle was projected right onto the windshield. The 'missing' gauge is authentic as this is a day fighter, radalt was not fitted. The glazing is all set up for XP12 rain fx, so I'll send some shots of that feature soon.

Regards,

Phil

Tigercat VC progress_17 Large.jpeg

Tigercat VC progress_18 Large.jpeg

• 1 month later...