Garmin screens now looking "shaded"?

It seems after the last few updates that the Garmin screens in the Citation Longitude are always dull and somewhat shaded now. I turned up the brightness but it always has that weird look like light is directly on it.

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
what does BUMP mean???

When a post goes to the 2nd (or further back) bump brings it back to the first page :)

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

• 5 months later...
Havent been on the sim for a while, went on tonight and you can barely see the Garmin screens in the darkness, even when you use the knobs. Old post i know but why are these things barely visible?

Typing from memory, but is there not a setting, while ingame in which you can adjust the brightness of the displays? I seem to remember there being one because at night the displays can be a tad bit bright. Course, I don't remember what the keystrokes were to adjust :)

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

i found that in some of the air craft on one of the MFD displays, the one I will call flight management control, you can go to lighting, and slide the slide bar all the way up....and the display will light up. It seems to over ride the light controls, making all displays brighter. The button says Lights, or maybe aircraft settings....I am not on my sim right now, I am doing the big ass download....so I can not tell you exactly. this is not true on all aircraft, because some of the aircraft are fine. I have used this on the business jets, citations things like that.