Anyone Else's Aircraft Shut Down After Pausing Sim?

Maybe this is not applicable to you, but just in case it helps: Using active pause, keeps the game world going, but freezes your plane in place. Importantly, your engine also keeps going and still uses fuel. So if you leave active pause on for a few hours and come back, you might have run out of fuel. This happened to me once.

Ryzen 5 3600X, 16 GB 3733 MTs RAM, Radeon RX5700 OC, 2560 x 1080 Ultrawide

Maybe this is not applicable to you, but just in case it helps: Using active pause, keeps the game world going, but freezes your plane in place. Importantly, your engine also keeps going and still uses fuel. So if you leave active pause on for a few hours and come back, you might have run out of fuel. This happened to me once.

Not so long - full tanks, only 10 minutes of pause time. However today, it did not do it at all, though this time today, another issue started - my avionics in the Citation Longitude went dark. NOTHING displayed at all. :( This is getting tiring.

Not so long - full tanks, only 10 minutes of pause time. However today, it did not do it at all, though this time today, another issue started - my avionics in the Citation Longitude went dark. NOTHING displayed at all. :( This is getting tiring.

Did you switch the generators on after engine startup?

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Did you switch the generators on after engine startup?

Generators are in the ON position. I found out, the G1000 needed an update, and not sure if that is in use in the Citation Longitude, but downloaded it. We'll see what happens.