Problems with Fllight Simulator X from 2006

JPSA

In 2012 I was offered the Fllight Simulator X from 2006. I was a big fan of what this simulator can provide in every respect. For now I do not want to purchase the most current version because I would have to buy another computer with technical and graphic requirements that I do not need. The computer I have is perfectly enough for what I need. I'm not a gaming consumer.

The problem is Fllight Simulator X from 2006, announces in the box compatibility with Windows XP or Windows Vista. In fact I used Windows Vista which meanwhile became obsolete because Microsoft stopped providing updates. I had to install Windows 10. With this operating system the simulator does not work well and presents problems that Vista updates solved (service pack 3). Ex: some aircraft have strange behaviors because they do not react to flaps, do not lose altitude, on the runway the joystick does not divert the direction of the plane, etc.

Very grateful would be if someone knew if there is any solution for this simulator to work with Windows 10.

Thank you very much

JPSA

• 2 weeks later...

You should post in FSX forum. This forum if for AUTO SPORTS (race car) support and not for FSX or Windows 10. This forum has not being maintained, or updated, by the original owner (O.K. Daley) for years now. I look once in awhile and inform people they posted in wrong forum. Have a nice day.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).