Azure atc keeps dropping out.

My azure atc has been dropping out on almost every flight lately with a little warning that shows up on screen. My scenery is still loading ok so i was wondering why that atc would drop?

My internet connection is approx 60-70 mbps and when it happens my hub lights are nominal.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Stinger

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

This also happens to me occasionally, I think it depends on server load which is likely to be biased toward business users on the Azure network. Reducing AI Traffic helps if you're using offline traffic, but it still happens.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

This also happens to me occasionally, I think it depends on server load which is likely to be biased toward business users on the Azure network. Reducing AI Traffic helps if you're using offline traffic, but it still happens.
Out of interest what percentage do you have your online traffic set to? Mine is at 40 for aircraft, lower for road traffic, 40 for ships.

Thanks for that info , i hadn't considered that as a cause. I may have to experiment a bit.

My Azure ATC drops out every flight now. I have AT&T Gigabit fiber (1000/1000). Most of the time I don't even get the warning popup that it has stopped working. Sometimes I'll get the kiddie voices but most of the time nothing. All I hear is my copilot. I have my online traffic set to 50.

I use Aerosoft Simple Traffic in Offline mode set at 15%, with airport & road traffic at 25% and ship traffic (Seafront Simulations) at 100%.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

My Azure ATC drops out every flight now. I have AT&T Gigabit fiber (1000/1000). Most of the time I don't even get the warning popup that it has stopped working. Sometimes I'll get the kiddie voices but most of the time nothing. All I hear is my copilot. I have my online traffic set to 50.
That's interesting. Almost certainly at the Azure server end I suspect and probably suggests there's nothing we can do about it. I might try running with zero online traffic on my next flight just to check it though.