Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: delete my forum account???

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    3,544

    Default

    Don't feel like that, leave it as it is, have you ever tried Rail/Train sim, that can be interesting or go on Subsim and captain a WW2 submarine, it is not fast action as such, more stealth getting in position to fire your torpedoes.
    You don't have to spend hours on them, just do a few have a break, you can save where you are up to and go back to it.
    I always say if you have an interest it keeps you going, if you have something to get out of bed for the next day.

    Col.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CessnaFlyer View Post
    i want to have my whole profile deleted not just my forum account. i forgot to add that part to my first post about this.
    ;--

    (If you live in California then this would be mandatory)...
    Last edited by CRJ_simpilot; 05-01-2022 at 05:19 AM.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    wooster,ohio.
    Posts
    3,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ColR1948 View Post
    Don't feel like that, leave it as it is, have you ever tried Rail/Train sim, that can be interesting or go on Subsim and captain a WW2 submarine, it is not fast action as such, more stealth getting in position to fire your torpedoes.
    You don't have to spend hours on them, just do a few have a break, you can save where you are up to and go back to it.
    I always say if you have an interest it keeps you going, if you have something to get out of bed for the next day.

    Col.
    while i have never heard of any of these simulators i can google them and check them out. i used to have a submarine simulator called silent hunter 3. and i suppose i can leave my account as is.
    giving up on flight simulation for good

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    3,544

    Default

    I need to reply again. For a while now I lost Shift + Z function to see the speed, altitude etc, tried all sorts even looking in the FS9.cfg.
    Did s search and found an old thread from 2011, the answer was there, after I did as the guy said I got the function back, it was fairly simple but I and a few others didn't know it.

    Col.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    wooster,ohio.
    Posts
    3,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ColR1948 View Post
    I need to reply again. For a while now I lost Shift + Z function to see the speed, altitude etc, tried all sorts even looking in the FS9.cfg.
    Did s search and found an old thread from 2011, the answer was there, after I did as the guy said I got the function back, it was fairly simple but I and a few others didn't know it.

    Col.
    is this in regards to a thread i made?
    giving up on flight simulation for good

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    3,544

    Default

    Yes, just leave your acc someone might get something from your posts.

    Col.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    wooster,ohio.
    Posts
    3,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ColR1948 View Post
    Yes, just leave your acc someone might get something from your posts.

    Col.
    oh ok. well im glad i waas able to help you. so with that said to the moderators you can leave my account as is
    giving up on flight simulation for good

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    7,328

    Default

    I too gave up on sim. I had been painting with acrylics (water based) for years and then added making slime and adding color to it and when thin enough could put slime on thin board and got into crazy experimenting with that. I got so involved when I got into making 'abstract' paintings that I let sim go. Lots of variety. Lots of ideas left in my head. And not expensive either. No need for a 'pause' button either (ha). You can stop and take your pet for a walk while the paint dries. Then come back next hr/day/week and it will be there waiting for you when you got time again.
    Chuck B
    Napamule
    i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D. FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    wooster,ohio.
    Posts
    3,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by napamule2 View Post
    I too gave up on sim. I had been painting with acrylics (water based) for years and then added making slime and adding color to it and when thin enough could put slime on thin board and got into crazy experimenting with that. I got so involved when I got into making 'abstract' paintings that I let sim go. Lots of variety. Lots of ideas left in my head. And not expensive either. No need for a 'pause' button either (ha). You can stop and take your pet for a walk while the paint dries. Then come back next hr/day/week and it will be there waiting for you when you got time again.
    Chuck B
    Napamule
    yeah that sound like great fun. that's like FSX you get done flying it's there waiting for you for the next flight. but it sounds like your hobby would be cheaper cause to paint you don't need to use electricity lol and that's why I'm stepping down from flight simming is cause of my pet. and the next one i get. i want to be with ,y pet not the computers. if that make sense?
    giving up on flight simulation for good

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Windows 7 user account corrupt, creating new user account. How to capture FSX w/ all
    By Downwind66 in forum PC Hardware, Video And Audio Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-17-2018, 08:55 AM
  2. Please Delete my Account
    By Unsay in forum Newcomer Services
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 07:04 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 08:58 PM
  4. wrong forum delete lol
    By RyanbATC in forum MSFS Screen Shot Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2005, 06:33 PM
  5. Did Someone Hack My Forum Account?!?!
    By aymenayesh in forum MSFS Screen Shot Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-01-2004, 01:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •