Big Radials Grumman Goose is now in my hanger...

I always wanted Cutter's Goose from Tales of the Gold Monkey....

Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-03_04_2022-17_52_02.jpg

Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-03_04_2022-17_53_49.jpg

Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-03_04_2022-18_01_48.jpg

Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-03_04_2022-18_02_58.jpg

Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-03_04_2022-18_03_49.jpg

Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-03_04_2022-18_04_31.jpg

Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-03_04_2022-18_04_48.jpg

Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-03_04_2022-18_06_59.jpg

Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-03_04_2022-18_08_00.jpg

Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-03_04_2022-18_11_34.jpg

ASRock X570 TAICHI Mother Board

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.79 GHz *Overclocked*

Corsair 240mm H100i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB Intel/AMD CPU Liquid Cooler

Corsair DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB 64GB 3600MHz *Overclocked*

MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti 24GB SUPRIM X Ampere.

1000W PSU. Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD. HP Reverb G2 + Oculus Quest 2

Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95TSSR - QLED monitor - curved - 49" - 5120 x 1440 Dual Quad HD @ 240 Hz

Nice looking craft, but with my limited FS budget I am holding out for PMDG's 737. I really want that one, and Just Flight's Tomahawk since its the one real world aircraft I actually have real flight time in, so I sadly have to wait. Oh well, maybe next Christmas for a gift to myself.

Nice shots by the way. :)

Nice shots! I was just reading in a AOPA magazine about a group that just restored and flew a Goose someplace out west. Perhaps Oregon?

Now I have to look up Tales of the Gold Monkey. That's a new one on me.

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Nice looking craft, but with my limited FS budget I am holding out for PMDG's 737. I really want that one, and Just Flight's Tomahawk since its the one real world aircraft I actually have real flight time in, so I sadly have to wait. Oh well, maybe next Christmas for a gift to myself.

Nice shots by the way. :)

I have the A2A Tomahawk and it's a real joy to "fly." In fact I posted a couple of series here with it. So you say have RW time in a Tomahawk? Wow! I think we'd all like to here the story(s) about those experiences!!

Michael

I have the A2A Tomahawk and it's a real joy to "fly." In fact I posted a couple of series here with it. So you say have RW time in a Tomahawk? Wow! I think we'd all like to here the story(s) about those experiences!!

Michael

It was back in 2000 when I was taking flying lessons, but had to stop due to expense, and health reasons. I loved the plane, it was fantastic, and along with using Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000 at the time as well, the instructors were amazed as to how well I could handle such a squirrely aircraft! :) So the sims do really help when you make the transition to the real thing, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! (But I am talking about the Piper Tomahawk, not the Tomahawk military Variant - I think you are confusing the two on that one. Sorry! :) )

Thanks for the comments guy's..... All I can say about this plane is, it's flyable and just full of fun...... if you are looking for accurate fight model then this may not be for you.... but if you're looking for a fun flight then it ticks all the boxes...... Another week of hospital visits then off to Corfu for quality recuperation time....

ASRock X570 TAICHI Mother Board

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.79 GHz *Overclocked*

Corsair 240mm H100i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB Intel/AMD CPU Liquid Cooler

Corsair DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB 64GB 3600MHz *Overclocked*

MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti 24GB SUPRIM X Ampere.

1000W PSU. Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD. HP Reverb G2 + Oculus Quest 2

Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95TSSR - QLED monitor - curved - 49" - 5120 x 1440 Dual Quad HD @ 240 Hz

It was back in 2000 when I was taking flying lessons, but had to stop due to expense, and health reasons. I loved the plane, it was fantastic, and along with using Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000 at the time as well, the instructors were amazed as to how well I could handle such a squirrely aircraft! :) So the sims do really help when you make the transition to the real thing, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! (But I am talking about the Piper Tomahawk, not the Tomahawk military Variant - I think you are confusing the two on that one. Sorry! :) )

Ah, the Piper PA-38. Since it came out after I quit RW flying, I totally forgot about that one!

I was referring to the Curtis P-40 Tomahawk. Which I also never RW flew. But according to at least one RW pilot, the A2A simulation has somewhat accurate sim responses.

Michael