Thread: How to get in contact with X-Plane.org forum moderator?

Default How to get in contact with X-Plane.org forum moderator?

I got banned for a reason I believe to be wrongful and I would like to speak to a moderator from the site, however I have no means to find an email address or anything. Do you guys have any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by small_anomaly View Post
    I got banned for a reason I believe to be wrongful and I would like to speak to a moderator from the site, however I have no means to find an email address or anything. Do you guys have any ideas?
    I had been supporting that forum for years. I provided some constructive criticism suggesting that users provide feedback in the store (I've purchased unsupported aircraft unknowingly). I was sanctioned. My posts now require approval. They actually deleted all my past posts. I guess they realized (I'm purposely avoiding names) how juvenile that was since some of my posts were restored. I avoid the site unless I need developer support.

You can find a list of moderators and send a PM. Unfortunately, I'd have to go to the site to find the steps for that. Thus you'll have to poke around yourself.

-- Frank | AKA: Virtual General Aviation Aviator or VirtualGAa

In the footer of the website is a contact link. Two that I can see. You'll want to use this one: [email protected] (Google is the provider of the email services here. Not gmail, but the business tier of email solutions from Google).

He/she is hiding behind the reverse proxy Cloudflare, but that doesn't mean jack to someone like me. He/she is hosting from a fiber connection (most likely a home brew server) using fiber in Colorado Springs. https://stratusiq.com/ He/she is also using two other hosters. But it's highly likely they live in Colorado Springs where stratusiq provides fiber Internet. He/she is probably using shift4shop for the store which answers one of his/her subdomain redirects. Shift4shop is an ecommerce website builder. https://www.shift4shop.com/ecommerce...e-builder.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdfYJdpB-HA (Good god! That sounds better than Spotify's lossy crap! LOL)
    Last edited by CRJ_simpilot; 04-29-2022 at 04:15 AM.

Hi,

I left Xplane.org some time ago, don't like their policy of protecting certain individuals that make false statements against members, then protected by Nick. I make it a point to stay clear of that site and have removed all my files from the org!!!