Kodiak

Allbutu

Is,or will someone please make a actual working Kodiac padq for FS2004,all there are are kodiac 2002 and one other one even older, the fsx version that says the FS2004 aircraft included will work with the included flightplans, not for me, and I'm pretty sure I'm entering everything properly, I'm willing to pay for it!

Is,or will someone please make a actual working Kodiac padq for FS2004,all there are are kodiac 2002 and one other one even older, the fsx version that says the FS2004 aircraft included will work with the included flightplans, not for me, and I'm pretty sure I'm entering everything properly, I'm willing to pay for it!

Look no further, there's a fantastic FS2004 Kodiak right here in the Flightsim Store:

https://store.flightsim.com/product/lionheart-creations-kodiak-adventures-fs2004/

Kodiak.png

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Thanks Chris, I think you're right - it was the reference to FS2004 aircraft which threw me.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I'm with you, but I'm also very intrigued why that strong interest in Kodiak? :)

Actually I think it's a wonderful place, geographically, even on flightsim. I did my share of flight in/out of PADQ!

And you're right. FS2000, FS2002, FSX, X-Plane ..... and no FS2004???? :D

Joao Paz

Alaskan Winds, L'Air Azur

About Kodiak, the reason there isn't a freeware version is that unless one has been there and taken photos etc then it cannot be accurately made as there isn't enough information available online. I would have made it years ago, but as I never went there.....

The lack of photos or information is really a pity roger, a kodiak scenery from you would definitely be a highlight.

It is quite basic but it is all there is and better than default by a long way. It is on avsim in their archive. I have uploaded it to here but it has not appeared in the new downloads section so head over to the other place to get it. I said it was quite basic but that it not a negative comment at all.

I have a policy of not criticising freeware in any way. It is great that folk make it and are willing to share their work.

By the way Roger, let me take this opportunity to say thanks for all the amazing scenery you have done over the years for airports in Canada. Nice job.

I second that motion. Roger is a FS9 living legend.

I second that motion. Roger is a FS9 living legend.

And I intend to stay living for more years until I am 90 and shot by a jealous husband. I have to say here though, without fear of contradiction, that Greg's airports are better than mine. Thanks Mark for the thanks. Greg, do you have a gun?

+1 greeting and thanking Roger - for your work.

Flying up North in Alaska as I do so often your work really makes it come alive.

Thank you, Sir :)

Well funnily enough that was why I started making scenery for myself, so that in the Canadian winter I could enjoy on FS9 the summer trip down the Mackenzie River.