FS4 - LOOPING A VOC FILE FOR USE AS PROP.VOC or JET.VOC (SOLVED)

MicHealey-FS4Webport

Hello Guys,

For the life of me, I cannot remember, how we made custom VOC sounds loop endlessly... There is a Creative Utility called JOINTVOC.EXE but it only allows repeats up to 99 times, as far as I can see... Can anyone out there possibly remember how to get a VOC to loop endlessly for engine sound in FS4 with SGA Upgrade...

Thanks in advance for any help.

Kindest Regards,

- Mic

FS4 Webport

planetmic.com/fs4

I found the answer to this!

how_to_loop_voc_file_for_fs4.txt

Edited by MicHealey-FS4Webport
Solution found!

• 2 months later...
Hello Guys,

For the life of me, I cannot remember, how we made custom VOC sounds loop endlessly... There is a Creative Utility called JOINTVOC.EXE but it only allows repeats up to 99 times, as far as I can see... Can anyone out there possibly remember how to get a VOC to loop endlessly for engine sound in FS4 with SGA Upgrade...

Thanks in advance for any help.

Kindest Regards,

- Mic

FS4 Webport

planetmic.com/fs4

Hi Mic, I think your best bet is Cool Edit Pro 2. This old workhorse will run fine in windows 10. It does .voc and a lot of other formats. I use it regularely for sound modding old games requiring certain old sound specs, like FS5.1 and Dynamix' Aces of the Deep. Does flawless looping.

• 2 months later...
  • MicHealey-FS4Webport changed the title to FS4 - LOOPING A VOC FILE FOR USE AS PROP.VOC or JET.VOC (SOLVED)