Development of a new flight planning program

Hello. We are creating a flight planning and monitoring program to be used alongside MSFS as part of a University project. Would you be interested in filling in a short survey to help us determine which features should be included in such an app? All the questions are either multiple choice or linear scales, so they should not take too long. Thank you.

https://forms.gle/BeyQ4nbfLHmNJBg17

Completed, thank you and good luck with the project!

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

• 5 months later...
You may be reinventing the wheel, if you can do better than littlenavmap LNMP then you might have found it worthwhile, but the bar is high.

Windows 11 MB MSI X-570 -A Pro, CPU--AMD Ryzen 5-5600 3.7 GHz, 6 core, 16G Ram, DDR 3600 MHz AMD Radeon 6800 Graphics card.

Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, Saitek Autopilot and Switch panel, Echo (Arduino build) autopilot and controller, Saitek Rudder pedals. 3 Monitors.

Oculus Rift 2 Virtual Reality headset.

Re inventing the wheel has been part of FS since version 1.0 and come to think of it, it has open doors for creators, newcomers and competitors. A better mouse trap will always be around the corner..

An alleged improvement.

Judgment is - and will be - still out on the eventual product. But we have comparisons. I wish them luck, but dont release a half-finished product - Kyle, we already have plenty of them for FS2020!