EditVoicePack Will Not Open. Can You Help?

littlerichard

Hello,

I've had EVP installed for years and it's been working fine. Haven't tried to access it for months or changed anything that I know of, but yesterday I attempted to add some new callsigns and the program would not open. This popup was displayed:

The Registry key

‘HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator\9.0’ is missing or does not point to a valid installation of Flight Simulator. If you do not know how to fix this problem manually, please reinstall Flight Simulator.

I am admittedly not very clever with technical issues and do not understand this - or how to possibly fix it. If you can assist me, I'd appreciate it!

Thank you,

Steve

• 4 weeks later...
Hello Brian,

Thank you for reading my question and for taking the time to respond. It seems that for some reason, EVP was trying to find FS9 via the shortcut on my desktop. I think we got it fixed. Thanks again!

Steve

So, it wouldn't open again and I used the registry repair tool that Brian was kind enough to refer me to and all is good again. So easy, even I could do it! :) Thank you!