Obuto oZone Cockpit

MadMav24

I purchased the Obuto oZone Cockpit and I can say it was not a wise choice. My Logitech Pro Flight rudder pedals rub on the lower bars of the cockpit and makes it awkward on take-off. The keyboard mount is poorly designed with too much slop. I had to completely rebuild it into an articulating arm to make it work and cut the slop down from 0.040" of slop to 0.010" to make it functional.

The r3volution cockpit would be a better choice for a flight sim. The oZone is for a racing sim, not a flight sim. Add the high cost of UPS shipping and it is way too expensive for what you get.

Mav

Omen 45L - Intel i9-12900K W/Liquid Cooler - 64Gb DDR4-3733MHz Heatsink RAM - GeForce RTX3080 - ATX 800W 80+ Gold PSU - 1x2 TB WD Black M.2 SSD. - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit- Logitech Pro Flight Rudder Pedals- TrackIR v5 - Sony 4K 75" TV Monitor - Modified Obutto OZone Cockpit.

• 1 month later...
I purchased the Obuto oZone Cockpit and I can say it was not a wise choice. My Logitech Pro Flight rudder pedals rub on the lower bars of the cockpit and makes it awkward on take-off. The keyboard mount is poorly designed with too much slop. I had to completely rebuild it into an articulating arm to make it work and cut the slop down from 0.040" of slop to 0.010" to make it functional.

The r3volution cockpit would be a better choice for a flight sim. The oZone is for a racing sim, not a flight sim. Add the high cost of UPS shipping and it is way too expensive for what you get.

Mav

I modified the cockpit to make it more compatible. I built an articulating arm for the keyboard mount and now it can be moved without hitting anything. I moved the bottom upright bars out 1.5" at the top and they no longer hit my rudder pedals. Now the OZone cockpit is usable. If I didn't have the tools to make the changes it would have been a total bust.

Omen 45L - Intel i9-12900K W/Liquid Cooler - 64Gb DDR4-3733MHz Heatsink RAM - GeForce RTX3080 - ATX 800W 80+ Gold PSU - 1x2 TB WD Black M.2 SSD. - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit- Logitech Pro Flight Rudder Pedals- TrackIR v5 - Sony 4K 75" TV Monitor - Modified Obutto OZone Cockpit.