Redbird flight Simulator for Sale

GBerrios1985

For Sale

Redbird flight simulator

Pretty much new condition. I used in school now going to the airlines and no longer need it.

Redbird Jay velocity (upgraded) [4,000 usd]

With the same flight program that FAA Aproved flight simulators by Lockhed Martin prepar 3d

Also has a powerfull video card and 64 gb ram to support well over need requirement for Vituallas reality because came with the new Oculus Rift S to real sensation of the depth of field when aiming point on to landing.

-Oculus Rift S brand new latest version [500 usd at wallmart, Best Buy 400usd ]

Alloy RD1 Rudder $549

Alloy TH2 Multiengine quadrant $599

Corvus $599 (gps system what will allowed the program to synchronize with your foreflight when flight an instrument approach) making the experience super real.

Also acting as an ADS-B receiver

And also can be connected with your AHRS heading reference system if you ad on an iPhone or an iPad.

Also TIS-B data and much more...

GIFT VFR $299

GIFT IFR $299

//Redbird’s Guided Independent Flight Training for Private Pilot and Instrument flying training- is a simulator-based maneuvers training supplement designed to help your customers learn. So you learn at your own time.

G530 and 430 with the upgrade update and data link connected by real sim gear.

And with the update data on the NAV data, so approaches are accurate as the same in real life. Price $778 include the mounted panel mounted panel is $100 usd also I paid the update to NAVs 200usd on top.

special modem to get better WiFi signal sold by red bird $200 usd

Parrot by Redbird so you can connect your headset to your Redbird, and make more realistic to announcement with other aircraft, tower approach or listen the ATIS. $180 usd

Plus adapters and much more all included ready to connect and play!

I am asking 4k shipping not included