Thread: need help programming brakes in MSFS 2020 to my new logitech yoke.

Default need help programming brakes in MSFS 2020 to my new logitech yoke.

For years I have used a CH Flight sim yoke for fs 2004 FSX and P3d. and the brakes were always on a button on the left handle of the yoke. Decided to upgrade to a new logitech yoke with throttle quadrant for the new msfs. Supposedly the sim is supposed to program the yoke automatically. Guess what. It wont do it. I tryed support on ligitech. Forget it. I am not a computer programmer. Also tryed the options in the new msfs and it is so confusing. Is there a thread anywhere on this forum that can help me program all of these buttons on my logitech yoke. I would be happy just to get the brakes to work without having to press Ctrl/ Num-period on the keyboard.

Here's a video tutorial, hope it helps: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE
    Last edited by tiger1962; 02-07-2022 at 02:58 PM.
    Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."
    Xbox Series X and a big smile! Gigabyte Aorus GA-Z270X-Gaming 7, Intel i5-7600k 3.80GHz, NZXT X62 Kraken, 32Gb Corsair DDR4 3000, 2x 2TB Samsung Hybrid SSD's, LG DVDRW, NVidia RTX2060 6Gb, CH Yoke & Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Win 10 Pro x64

Default Exactly what I needed

Quote Originally Posted by calleighpark View Post
    For years I have used a CH Flight sim yoke for fs 2004 FSX and P3d. and the brakes were always on a button on the left handle of the yoke. Decided to upgrade to a new logitech yoke with throttle quadrant for the new msfs. Supposedly the sim is supposed to program the yoke automatically. Guess what. It wont do it. I tryed support on ligitech. Forget it. I am not a computer programmer. Also tryed the options in the new msfs and it is so confusing. Is there a thread anywhere on this forum that can help me program all of these buttons on my logitech yoke. I would be happy just to get the brakes to work without having to press Ctrl/ Num-period on the keyboard.
    Thanks so much for the excellent help. It was just what I needed. Great video!!!

Thank you so much for the link, tiger1962, you saved me. I've been looking for a way to do that as well.