need help programming brakes in MSFS 2020 to my new logitech yoke.

calleighpark

For years I have used a CH Flight sim yoke for fs 2004 FSX and P3d. and the brakes were always on a button on the left handle of the yoke. Decided to upgrade to a new logitech yoke with throttle quadrant for the new msfs. Supposedly the sim is supposed to program the yoke automatically. Guess what. It wont do it. I tryed support on ligitech. Forget it. I am not a computer programmer. Also tryed the options in the new msfs and it is so confusing. Is there a thread anywhere on this forum that can help me program all of these buttons on my logitech yoke. I would be happy just to get the brakes to work without having to press Ctrl/ Num-period on the keyboard.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

For years I have used a CH Flight sim yoke for fs 2004 FSX and P3d. and the brakes were always on a button on the left handle of the yoke. Decided to upgrade to a new logitech yoke with throttle quadrant for the new msfs. Supposedly the sim is supposed to program the yoke automatically. Guess what. It wont do it. I tryed support on ligitech. Forget it. I am not a computer programmer. Also tryed the options in the new msfs and it is so confusing. Is there a thread anywhere on this forum that can help me program all of these buttons on my logitech yoke. I would be happy just to get the brakes to work without having to press Ctrl/ Num-period on the keyboard.

Thanks so much for the excellent help. It was just what I needed. Great video!!!

• 4 months later...