Launch off carriers declares the aircraft

jring2

The latest P3d V5 doesn't play well with the Dino Aircraft carriers that used to work so well. Has anyone found a work around on the glitch where the program declares the aircraft in the water as soon as it clears the deck on a cat launch? I couldn't find anything on it in the forum, but I imagine I'm not the only one having the issue.

P3d V5 version - Prepar3D_v5_Academic_5.3.17.28160. I also have Orbx mesh installed along with Dream Teams GSX though location doesn't seem to make any difference.

I may have to do all my carrier landings in V3. Let me know if you have had the issue in V5 - the latest release. I wish I hadn't deleted the previous release.

AMD 8350 Eight Core 4.0ghz oc'd to 4.4, 16 gig 2133 DDR3 64 bit ram, Microsoft Sidewinder Precision II. GeForce GTX 980Ti w/4gig

OS=Windows 10 64 bit, FSX w/Acceleration & P3d v3, 4, 5 REXII, OrbX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

John

Have you posted this in the L-M support forums? I know there are guys flying off carries there.

Jorgen

Not yet. Next to do. Tried here first to make certain it wasn't unique to me.

AMD 8350 Eight Core 4.0ghz oc'd to 4.4, 16 gig 2133 DDR3 64 bit ram, Microsoft Sidewinder Precision II. GeForce GTX 980Ti w/4gig

OS=Windows 10 64 bit, FSX w/Acceleration & P3d v3, 4, 5 REXII, OrbX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

John