Is Honeycomb ever going to make a complete set?

Badger26

So far I've been using Honeycombs Alpha yoke and have been very pleased with it. Plan to get the throttle and eventually pedals & when they come out(if ever) I think once Honeycomb has all three controllers they should consider selling them all as a set for a few hundred dollars(maybe 600 to 700 USD for the yoke throttle and pedals seems fair) I'd happily sell my yoke for a complete Honeycomb kit so I can have a nice Honeycomb flight control ecosystem that all goes together nicely. For now I'm just using a Thrustmaster throttle and Thrustmaster pedals which are just Okay. Also speaking of when were the Honeycomb Charlie pedals supposed to come out? There were slated for last year(2021) but nothing since the delay announcement. Have not seen them posted for sale anywhere.

• 1 month later...
So far I've been using Honeycombs Alpha yoke and have been very pleased with it. Plan to get the throttle and eventually pedals & when they come out(if ever) I think once Honeycomb has all three controllers they should consider selling them all as a set for a few hundred dollars(maybe 600 to 700 USD for the yoke throttle and pedals seems fair) I'd happily sell my yoke for a complete Honeycomb kit so I can have a nice Honeycomb flight control ecosystem that all goes together nicely. For now I'm just using a Thrustmaster throttle and Thrustmaster pedals which are just Okay. Also speaking of when were the Honeycomb Charlie pedals supposed to come out? There were slated for last year(2021) but nothing since the delay announcement. Have not seen them posted for sale anywhere.

Last thing I saw, the release was planned for 31/12/22. Haven't got any change of plans about that date, but it was several months ago.

https://www.flightsimwebshop.com/products/honeycomb-charlie-rudder-pedals