Custom Helicopter, Flight and Racing Simulator - Complete Set

AlexNolo

Selling a complete, ready-to-go, motion-enabled simulator and includes everything seen. Custom built, this simulator can be switched from helicopter to airplane to car racing simulation. The helicopter and aviation simulation was built specifically for real-life training, while the car simulation was added for enjoyment. Both a helicopter and airplane license was maintained with this system as supplemental training and is still helpful to keep skills sharp. The simulator include the DOF Reality motion platform and is completely compatible with MSFS 2020, XPlane and iRacing. Only reason I am selling it is because I am moving. The setup is located in Minneapolis, MN. The entire simulator package includes:

DOF Reality 6-Axis Motion Simulator Platform. Provides pitch, roll and yaw. Compatible will all major simulations: Microsoft Flight Simulator, XPlane, iRacing.

Racing Bucket Seat

Pro Flight Trainer Puma Helicopter And Aviation Flight Controls. Includes cyclic, collective and tail rotor antitorque pedals

Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2

McLaren GT3 Steering Wheel

CSL Elite Pedals

3x 55” TCL 4K Monitors

Next Level Racing Stand

Computer - Ryzen 3900X, RTX 3070, 1TB M2 Storage, 24GB Ram

Asking $10,000 for the entire setup.

Please message me here with any questions.

00O0O_8slMtTqP9RWz_0CI0t2_1200x900-2.jpg

00Q0Q_3aBd6lzLNcSz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00Q0Q_gZB5i30v4kcz_0lM0t2_1200x900.jpg

00V0V_5uGj5NCgaedz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00404_eNj6MlHKRszz_0CI0t2_1200x900-2.jpg

00C0C_6MMKM0BQ8WGz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

• 10 months later...

Is your simulator still for sale, & if so dwhere are you on price?

Selling a complete, ready-to-go, motion-enabled simulator and includes everything seen. Custom built, this simulator can be switched from helicopter to airplane to car racing simulation. The helicopter and aviation simulation was built specifically for real-life training, while the car simulation was added for enjoyment. Both a helicopter and airplane license was maintained with this system as supplemental training and is still helpful to keep skills sharp. The simulator include the DOF Reality motion platform and is completely compatible with MSFS 2020, XPlane and iRacing. Only reason I am selling it is because I am moving. The setup is located in Minneapolis, MN. The entire simulator package includes:

DOF Reality 6-Axis Motion Simulator Platform. Provides pitch, roll and yaw. Compatible will all major simulations: Microsoft Flight Simulator, XPlane, iRacing.

Racing Bucket Seat

Pro Flight Trainer Puma Helicopter And Aviation Flight Controls. Includes cyclic, collective and tail rotor antitorque pedals

Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2

McLaren GT3 Steering Wheel

CSL Elite Pedals

3x 55” TCL 4K Monitors

Next Level Racing Stand

Computer - Ryzen 3900X, RTX 3070, 1TB M2 Storage, 24GB Ram

Asking $10,000 for the entire setup.

Please message me here with any questions.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]229021[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]229022[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]229023[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]229024[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]229025[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]229020[/ATTACH]