Newcomer with Virtual Pilot3D (flight gear) that I purchased

BillCalvert

I have VP3D loaded on Windows10 and it is working fine. I am satisfied with the operations and I think every airport in the US is available on the North American Scenery Disc. I have not been able to download the Flight Planner maps, however. That has not been a problem as those maps are available online. There are additional aircraft available also. So, all is good to that point. I'm flying--but, I want to add aircraft, namely, Navy T34B, EA6B and T45. Those aircraft aren't available on 3D and I've tried contacting those people several times and can' get a reply. I suppose my plea is--Anyone out there know of a source for those aircraft that would be VP3D compatible.

Thank you for your help. Any communication would be appreciated.

Bill Calvert

Bill Calvert

Bill, sorry to be the first on here to tell you, the scammers who bilked you out of paying - what, $127 ? - for free downloadable software probably aren't going to offer any customer service or response to your queries. Take a second look at the VirtualPilot3D web site with the knowledge that all the claims about development are outright lies, a con job. With some time and effort, you could have downloaded FlightGear and the extras, everything on those discs, for free. Maybe some value to have it already on disc media, but ... Don't believe everything you see or read on the Internet, moral of the story. Good luck finding the trainer aircraft. Edited by ftldave
add txt

Bill, sorry to be the first on here to tell you, the scammers who bilked you out of paying - what, $127 ? - for free downloadable software probably aren't going to offer any customer service or response to your queries. Take a second look at the VirtualPilot3D web site with the knowledge that all the claims about development are outright lies, a con job. With some time and effort, you could have downloaded FlightGear and the extras, everything on those discs, for free. Maybe some value to have it already on disc media, but ... Don't believe everything you see or read on the Internet, moral of the story. Good luck finding the trainer aircraft.

Yep,---and realized the fact not long after my money was down the tube. What really irritates me is I can't pull in aircraft from other sources. one consolation is - every airport I may want is available-----

Thanks for your prompt reply Dave.

Bill Calvert

Bill Calvert