2d panel too small

wyodeacon

I have my settings display set at 1920X1080X32. Most of my passenger jets, when I go to fly them, the 2d panel is about 1/2 inch too small in height. To adjust the top, I have to move it up where the gap is at the bottom. Does anyone know how to fix this? Illustration enclosed. See gap at top of center post.)Panel.jpg
Dell XPS 8700 -win 10 - 16 gb DDR3 ram - NVIDIA GeForce 750 ti - Saitek X52 - FSX Deluxe w/acceleration

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I have read through this guide before, but it doesn't address the panel size inside of FSX. The problem has to be in there, rather than with my Panel.cfg, because it happens to more than one airplane. Thanks for pointing this guide out though. It has a lot of good info.
Dell XPS 8700 -win 10 - 16 gb DDR3 ram - NVIDIA GeForce 750 ti - Saitek X52 - FSX Deluxe w/acceleration

The panel design tool it refers to, CFGEDIT.exe, will re-size the panel bitmap - the manual or readme file will have the instructions.

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

tiger1962 thanks for your answer. I have FS Panel Studio, and I tried changing the size and stretching the panel, but it does not work. I really believe it's probably somewhere maybe inside fsx.cfg, but I can't find it.

I do appreciate your trying to help me, though.

FS Panel Studio only supports 1024x768 panel bitmaps. You'd have to change your panel bitmap to the same size as your screen, for example 1920x1080, in Photoshop or similar, then open the panel in FS Panel Studio and re-position all the gauges to fit.