MSFS Market Placed Unable to purchase

Not sure what happened since the last update but the purchase bottoms to buy in my MSFS Market Place are greyed out and I can't purchase anything. I looked online for the fix and tried everything signing out and back in the program, XBox ect. I emptied the community folder with the exception of my AIG AI airlines because if I do that I will need to reinstall all my airlines about two hours work if you move that folder I also use the Addon Linker utility with it however, the Market, Place worked before with all that anyway. Any ideas welcome

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

Like I said I left mt AIG folder in the community folder because taking it out you have to redo the entire AIG program and with windows 10 without the addon linker there is a file name being to long anyway it worked before the last update with all my mods in place. Unless I get real desperate I will wait until the next mandatory update before trying something that will not fix it and waste more time reinstalling then flying.

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

Glad I am not the only one. They always try to blame us and our end for their messes and then us our knowledge base to fix things. I think everything they have listed to buy can be found at other sites anyway.

Mike G.