Flight Manual for Aircraft purchased in marketplace

Yet another dumb question but here goes. I cannot seem to locate the flight manuals for any aircraft purchased in MSFS 2020 marketplace. I have the manuals for all others purchased via 3rd party. I am sure this is an easy fix but I haven't and cant seem to figure it out. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Which plane?

After buying tons of add-ons in P3D, I resolved to buy only planes that come with manuals in MSFS. My first purchase was the Just Flight PA-28 Turbo III/IV which comes with a manual.

I'm waiting for A2A and Milviz planes for MSFS. They had great manuals with their planes in P3D. I'm hoping they'd have them in MSFS too.

Win 10 Pro, MSFS Premium Deluxe Steam, i7-8700, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1070ti, hardwired 950 Mbps, wifi 5 Ghz 50+ Mbps, Gsync 27-in 2560 x 1440 Dell monitor, Logitech 3D Pro joystick, and Quest 2 VR

No manual for F14, or the new DH6 Twin Otter. I am sure they are there but I cant locate. Again, these were purchased through the MSFS Marketplace

Don't have the F-4 but the Twin Otter manual is great and is inside the download, just go to the community folder under Twin Otter

Windows 11 MB MSI X-570 -A Pro, CPU--AMD Ryzen 5-5600 3.7 GHz, 6 core, 16G Ram, DDR 3600 MHz AMD Radeon 6800 Graphics card.

Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, Saitek Autopilot and Switch panel, Echo (Arduino build) autopilot and controller, Saitek Rudder pedals. 3 Monitors.

Oculus Rift 2 Virtual Reality headset.