Locating Scenery Assistance Needed

Grover2005

Hello: I am trying to complete my goal of downloading scenery from all 50 US states and territories. States were easy, but I have not been able to locate scenery for these US Territories:

Baker Island

Howland Island

Jarvis Island

Navassa Island

These islands are unoccupied, so photo/mesh scenery would be fine as there are no airports (At least I don't think there are!}, just so I can say my collection is complete. Could someone steer me to scenery files for these locations? Thanks a lot... (Next goal is all 219 countries in the world!)

Steve in Kansas

7 Miles NW of KGCK

Doubt there's any scenery for these island, as they don't have any active airfields on them. Have to slew your way to the coordiantes of the islands to see if those even exist in FS. I know from doing research about old army airfields that Baker Islands had a 5000+ ft strip on it, but after the war, it was abandoned.

Might even try that when I get home from work, I'm curious about this myself :)

How about some Google Dork? Yes, that's a real term for these search commands.

inurl: flightsim.com Baker Island

inurl: flightsim.com Howland Island

etcetera...

FSX "Baker Island"

FSX "Howland Island"

etcetera...

Useless tidbit:

Iran used Google Dork to oust some CIA operators. That's how powerful the crap is. In fact, there's a website updated on a day by day bases with different search parameters to find all kids of juicy stuff. You can even search inside public AWS S3 buckets!

Edited by CRJ_simpilot
etcetera