Longitude question

Hi all, sorry if this has already been covered but I haven't flown the Longitude for a while.

I see that we now have operational cabin pressure. Today when climbing i got an altitude pressure warning. I have assigned two keyboard keys. One for increase, the other for decrease.

My question is this...if i click the increase pressure key will it cancel when it reaches the optimum pressure as i dont see a way to stop it ? Same for decreasing.

Cheers

Stinger

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Answered this myself....

My version of the Dakfly longitude mod was out of date. Now updated and all of the cas warning messages have disappeared.

I am now left with another problem however in that the com frequencies are no longer shown on the MFD. ? I only see the active com frequency on the PFD.

P.s I dont use the g3000 mod as I seem unable to get the controls mapped to my home cockpit.( haven't tried too hard though tbh). So I am using the stock version.

Any help appreciated.

Hi Keith, try this updated version of the G3000 mod which is now SU7 compatible:

https://github.com/Nezz/fspackages/releases/tag/g3000-v0.7.6c

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Hi Keith, try this updated version of the G3000 mod which is now SU7 compatible:

https://github.com/Nezz/fspackages/releases/tag/g3000-v0.7.6c

Cheer Tim, out of interest do you use FSUIPC7?

The reason I ask is that due to the number of controllers in my cockpit I cant use the built in MSFS controls assignments page.

Hi Keith, I used all previous versions of FSUIPC and still have v4 for FSX, but I don't use FSUIPC7 - I've no need for it at the moment. Having used the previous versions I'm sure it'll do what you need it to, but if you want to be certain take a look at the forums first: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/183-fsuipc7-msfs/

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I must be getting old and confused. I thought the idea of Microsoft signing up the Working Title team was so that their work could be integrated into the base sim's aircraft.

Ita a pain having to wait for a mod update each time Asobo break the sim with their own update.

Rant over [emoji16]