Another Milton Shupe warbird

Beautiful aircraft!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

Great shot! How does it fly? I've not found a Mustang sim with what I consider a correct flight simulation. If this one flies well, I'll want to look for it! ;)

Michael

OK, I should have said I was looking for an alternative to the Mustang. Why, because none I've not found one that seems very accurate. I know a F-8 is a totally different plane.

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

OK, I should have said I was looking for an alternative to the Mustang. Why, because none I've not found one that seems very accurate. I know a F-8 is a totally different plane.

Okay, you commented on my post of the F-8. Finding an alternative to the Mustang should not be all that difficult. To stand your ground and say the Mustang has it all, you will get arguments for sure. Some will say the Corsair, Spitfire and the Messerschmitt BF-109. I personally favor the Mustang, as that is what I liked seeing growing up and reading of it in the history books! In my old home town in Ohio, the guy who ran the local FBO, owned one personally, as he flew them in WWII. BUT, he only flew it once a year, as the price of fuel that it burned would eat him alive! :rolleyes:

Now, from a simming POV, I have the Mustang, Corsair, Spitfire, and the Republic XP-72. You should have all these to play with. My favorite is the Mustang, however, I like them all. If you wanted something interesting, try the Milton Shupe and team's Republic XP-72, it is a winner! If that doesn't do it, try them all, and you tell me what YOU like! You say you fly "low and slow," BUT, in these you might fly low, but, definitely now slow!

Oh, and thanks for the comment! Enjoy!

Rick :cool::cool:

Edited by Downwind66

Michael - Here is one of the Alphasim P-51D aircraft I have. I also have many of the Warwick Carter P-51D's. Many of these were FS2004 downloads, which is no problem, just find a suitable panel and sound and you are flying!

Donald Duck.jpg

Here's the Milton Shupe Republic XP-72

Jack.jpg

Enjoy - Rick :cool:

Edited by Downwind66