Re-installation of MSFS2020

Have done a few re-installs before and no major issues, this time I had some issues in my version so decided to do anew re-install. Going throguh the XBox app but I only use the Windows 10 and WPC version of FS Premium Deluxe. It gets to 99% and says errtor-view progress and then goes nowhere, no mother solution offered.

Anyone run into re-install issues like this. Is there an alternative download??

JD

Windows 11 MB MSI X-570 -A Pro, CPU--AMD Ryzen 5-5600 3.7 GHz, 6 core, 16G Ram, DDR 3600 MHz AMD Radeon 6800 Graphics card.

Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, Saitek Autopilot and Switch panel, Echo (Arduino build) autopilot and controller, Saitek Rudder pedals. 3 Monitors.

Oculus Rift 2 Virtual Reality headset.

There's no alternative download AFAIK, but there is an installation guide/checklist in two parts on the official website:

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015760660-Microsoft-Store-Download-Installation-issues-Checklist

If you follow this from scratch it should install properly, fingers crossed!

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64